Friday, March 7, 2014

Blessed Assurance

Thank you guys for the few emails about yesterdays post. Precious baby Faith was born via cesarean and lived for two hours.

As I get older things really hit me harder, it probably isn't a specific age but most likely when I became a mother. I wasn't calloused or unfeeling before but when we're younger we don't think about how fragile life really is.  The older I get the more death impacts my life. I know it is a good thing because it really makes me stop and be present in every moment but sometimes I feel guilty for it.



To grieve and be joyful at the same time is a double edged sword. It's a humbling thought that my friend's arms are empty tonight while our three precious boys sleep soundly in our house. I have so many things to be thankful for (don't we all!),  family and friends, my husband, my children, and most importantly for blessed assurance

Please continue to pray for our friends, thank you!












No comments: