Friday, July 12, 2013

Family fun

Wow, July sure is the month for family to visit this year! 

My Mom's Aunt and Uncle from CA were up here the weekend before the fourth and we had such a nice time seeing them. Sadly we didn't take any pictures. : (


We had a fabulous fourth of July, went to the parade with my brother, Mom and the hubs (his first time). 


My brother and I with my kiddos


A Montana parade isn't complete without some tractors ; )


Later we had a bbq dinner at my parents house and then Stanley took Isaac home while my brothers and parents and I took the older boys down to the river for the big firework show.....their first time. I was worried that it would be too loud for them but they loved it!


Jude sitting with my brothers





Last weekend my Aunt and three cousins drove up from CA. We've had sleepovers, park play dates and a quick hike up to Memorial Falls (during which I carried Isaac in the backpack....man, that kid needs to walk soon!!). 











Last night we had the most beautiful double (although it's hard to see) rainbow after a short lived rain storm.



Hope you're having a great summer!

Can you believe it's already halfway over!?


1 comment:

Erin said...

Beautiful family :)