Do you know about EBTH, Everything But The House?
Part ebay, part 1st dibs.
EBTH is a revolutionary online personal property and estate sale service provider. But that just scratches the surface…
EBTH was born out of a passion for antiques, a desire to change the way that they’re discovered, and a commitment to providing sellers with a better alternative for selling their property. In 2008, Jacquie Denny and Brian Graves posted the first estate sale of its kind to EBTH.com. As word of the new and unique service began to circulate, the phones started ringing…and they haven’t stopped since. Today, we perform an average of 20 – 25 sales per month and our business continues to grow. We pride ourselves on our world-class service, a hard-earned and well-respected reputation, and a track record of success in profitably selling everything but the house. Others have tried to mimic our concept, but none have the experience or expertise of our team at Everything But The House. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished and we’re eager to share our story with buyers and sellers across the world!
Here’s how it works:
- People come to us to help them sell a house full of items that have accumulated over a lifetime.
- Our expert staff works with the seller to evaluate their items, catalog, and photograph them. All items are uploaded to our website for sale.
- All sales last seven (7) days and each and every item starts at $1. We also offer an in-person Sale Preview that gives interested buyers the opportunity to see every item in person.
- When the sale ends and all bids are final, we collect payment and facilitate pickup.
- For the buyer, it all ends with the purchase of something that they love. For the seller, it ends with a detailed inventory of what was sold and a quick payment.
Here are some of the items they have for sale right now with their current high bid: