Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Living vicariously

There are quite a few bloggers/designers who have been (or will be soon) working on their own new homes/spaces lately. Personally that's my favorite blog post to read, seeing real people with real budgets design their own homes.

It's such a fun process to watch for me since with my own home I have serious design ADD and change my mind a million times a day. On top of that I have a non existent budget so I am definitely living vicariously through these talented ladies. If you haven't been following them, you really should be!

First up is Chassity at Look Linger Love who is in the process of renovating her new home. She's posted some pretty awesome sneak peeks. Including a pink fireplace and some FAB tile!





                                         All images via Chassity@ LookLingerLove

So excited to see this house when it's all done! Also, go check out the beautiful art in her etsy shop Hang This Wear That. She's pretty darn talented and I have a feeling that being real good friends with Sally King Benedict (SO jealous!) helps!





Carla from Color Me Carla has also been busy on her new house. She's been working on it for a few months and has such AWESOME style!!

Here are some of the plans she's posted........




All images via Color Me Carla


Erin over at Design Crisis has been plugging away on her house too (and making major progress for being 9 months pregnant!)














LOVE!!!!

 I'm sure you've seen her master bedroom all over Pinterest lately (with good reason, it's outstanding!).


                                                            All images via Design Crisis

She's definitely another one to be following, great, great design and laugh out loud wit!




Naomi at Design Manifest has also been hard at work, most recently on her bedroom.






So pretty and cozy!

I'm sure you have seen her gorgeous loft, which was featured in Lonny.


All images via Design Manifest



Also check out  Lauren at Pure Style Home, she and her husband just bought a new home and I can't wait to see what they do with it. Jen at Jentrified also moved recently and has the coolest wallpaper going up in her powder room, check it out here.

Keep up the great work ladies, I love seeing it!!!





No comments: