Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Pinspiration

I LOVE Christmas time!

However, I am SO far behind this year!!!

We put our tree up weeks ago but Phin is at that trying fun stage of I-have-to-touch-EVERYTHING....ie: 18 months old, so we have no ornaments on the bottom half of our tree.

Granted they were there at one point but I got tired of finding them all over the house, not to mention how many glass balls he broke (they were up high where he couldn't reach them so he decided to throw toys at them. He's got a great arm........future Tim Tebeow?!?!!?).


Here are the boys with our tree, before it was used for target practice.




Putting the tree up has been the extent of my holiday preparations so far. No shopping, no decorating (except the Christmas lights outside) etc.

I need some inspiration.....how about you?

Pinterest to the rescue!



















Source: flickr.com via Katie on Pinterest





Source: bing.com via Katie on Pinterest










Source: houzz.com via Katie on Pinterest














(Am I the only one who LOVES vintage Christmas cards??)
Source: flickr.com via Katie on Pinterest



We have a HUGE progressive dinner tomorrow night with our church so I've been busy this week helping a friend and my Mom spruce up their houses for it.

I did a huge gallery wall at my friends house and I can't wait to get some pictures of it!

My Mom and I have been re-covering her dining room chairs for the past three days and we finally finished them last night. We also added some curtains to their dining room.....pictures to come!

Hope you all have a great weekend, I'm off to peel 20 pounds of potatoes!

No comments: