Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ruffalo home

While organizing my office this week I came across an old stack of Domino mags (Boo Hoo!!) and rediscovered this oldie but goodie.

The home of actor Mark Ruffalo and his wife Sunrise has to be one of my all time favorites!





Source: google.com via Katie on Pinterest






I love this dining room! Those chairs, the ceiling, that light fixture!! But when I first saw this picture I thought that wall definitely needed some art. FYI-If you scroll up to the first picture you can see that there was a piece of art on the wall...wonder why they took it down for this shot??!

How cute is their son and daughter's room?!!? I love those spindle beds!





Source: google.com via Katie on Pinterest






So what do you think of this house? Love it? Hate it?

Ugh......and how badly do you miss Domino?????

No comments: