Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New House(!!) and some Inspiration

Well..........we got an offer on our house last week!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!! Not only that but we found our new (to us) house too! Whew.....It's been quite the week!! Now we just have to get through both home inspections, ours (on the new place) is on Friday the 13th...a fact I am choosing to ignore! Oh and pack!!! The Man and I are SOOOOOO excited! We can't wait to be able to tell J..."Go outside and play!!" on top of having a really nice yard the house is half a block from an awesome park!! YAY!!!!!!

(I would love nothing more than to share pics of the new house with you all! However, since the owner is still occupying it, out of privacy and courtesy to her I won't be......until we close that is. I will say though, it will make for some SERIOUSLY AWESOME before and after photos!)

So, until we move here are some inspiration photos to get the wheels spinning. Here's what I'm thinking......Taupey (yep I just made that word up.....good thing I'm not one of your students huh Erin?!?! :) charcoal gray walls, bright white trim, cognac leather, brass, silver, wallpaper, two tone kitchen cabinets, natural fiber rugs, blush pink and black accents............Oh if only you could all see inside my head!! Trust me....it'll be gorgeous! By the way all of this will happen over a LONG period of time...as the budget allows! ; )

Feast your eyes and dream away with me!!















2 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats on the new house and the offer--that was fast!! I love all things gray these days, too. And you can totally use taupey as a word if you want to. :)

Katie Waddell said...

We couldn't believe how fast it all happened too, God is good!!