Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dresser reveal

 It's been three weeks since I started this project and the weather, our kids and our schedules just would not cooperate. We've had sick kids, long hours at work for the hubs, contractions for me and a spring blizzard. But I am happy to say that against all odds I am finally finished!


I don't have much of a before photo just this one that I snapped in the middle if moving Phin's stuff into Jude's room last summer.



Here is what she looks like now.................






I have a feeling that the Briwax Liming Wax would've been easier to work with but I'm happy with how it turned out. I decided at the last minute to spray paint the feet mint green and I'm kind of loving it!

I'm so glad to have this done so I can move onto finishing the rest of Isaac's nursery. 

 Only about 9 weeks to go!!


5 comments:

Teenage Bride said...

oooh love the finish!

Erin said...

Oh wow... this looks AMAZING! I can't believe you did this while pregnant, though. I'm huffing and puffing my way to the fridge every five minutes ;)

Now get some rest!

Katie Waddell said...

Oh there was plenty of huffing and puffing here too! :)

Karen said...

Looks amazing. Great job!!

Katie Waddell said...

Thank you Karen!