Friday, November 11, 2011

Update on Jude's room

A couple weeks ago I finished painting Jude's room, although I haven't done much more since then I figured I'd show you my progress anyway. Here is his room the first time we looked at the house.

  Here it is now, sorry about the dark photo, you can't really tell but the walls are the palest blue, much easier seen in the daytime. I'm usually not a big fan of short curtains but it had to be done here because of where the beds are. I really like the way they turned out!

I still have headboards and duvet covers to make. The headboards will be upholstered in a pea green velvet with brass nailhead trim. I also have an amazing moroccan pendant similar to this one, that needs to be installed.



And here are some shots of my boys, just for fun............




So sweet, have a great weekend!

No comments: