Saturday, June 25, 2011

What a Hoot

Could I come up with a cornier (yep made up word) title??? Maybe, but it'd take me awhile...........yeah I got nothing. Unpacking, cleaning, organizing, weaning Phin off his bottle and life in general has fried my brain this week. Oh well, they're just brain cells right? :)
My Mom and I went garage saleing last weekend and I picked this cute owl cookie jar for $1.




Here he is chilling with some friends, you know what they say about birds of a feather........ The pair of quail were also scored at a garage sale and the other owl's I got at my local thrift store, all were about .50 or so.


So without further cheesy jokes from yours truly, witness the magic of spray paint..........
(Mr. Cookie Jar looks a little strange because he doesn't have his top on, it was still wet.)

 Pretty cool huh? Gotta love high gloss white spray paint (I use Rustoleum Enamel by the way)!!!

Have you spray painted anything lately???
This post was linked up here


No comments: