Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pretty Ditties

We had our home inspection on the new place yesterday and it went really well! The Man and I are so excited!!! Just a few more weeks and we will be in our new house!
Kinda sucks for you all though because until then you're going to get run of the mill, boring posts from me. Yep, you get the short end of the stick in this deal, but this girl's gotta pack!!!

Here are some pretty images that have been taking up space on the old PC lately, enjoy!!

*I don't know the sources for the first two photos but the rest of them are from the launch of  TradHome.

I love the fabric trimmed roman shade, the ikat chair fabric and the wing chair at the end of the table. I have two tufted caned chairs that will be getting a makeover and going at the ends of our dining table in the new house. Can't wait!!
(Photographer Julia Lynn's home...you can go here to see some more pics of her gorgeous home!)


Oh that bed, how I love it! The lamps, bedside tables, the pouf, art, seagrass on the ceiling and bench are all perfection! It's funny to me that I saved this image because I have NOTHING red in my house or in my closet! It's just not a color that I pick, ever. Sorry red!  It's not you, it's me.


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dining room, one of my all time favs!!!!

 I love the mix of masculine and feminine in this room!

The counter stools, lighting, backsplash....love it all! Such a simple but pretty dining room too!

These gray and ivory curtains (bottom pic) are beautiful! I have the same fabric (found here for pennies!) and will be making drapes for our dining room with it.

 Love the color, texture and furniture placement in this room. That coffee table is gorgeous! I'm really loving the gray stain/finish on wood these days. I have a coffee table that I may just have to strip and try this on!

Here is another view of this space and a beautiful vignette (I look forward to the day that I can have vignette's like this and my kids won't break everything!) :)


Hope you're having a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first photo is from Photography Julia Lynn's home. She's my cousin and sent over photos of her house - it's fabulous!! Love your blog!! Thank you for including me in your blogroll!

Katie Waddell said...

Thank you so much for letting me know where that photo is from Kate! I hate to post ones that I don't have links to, but it's one of my favorite dining rooms! Thanks for your kind words...LOVE your blog too! ;)