Sunday, April 17, 2011

Potpourri

As in a bunch of  different stuff thrown together......like this post.   :)

Friday was such a busy day for me. I went shopping and out to lunch with one of my best friends. We had a great time! We found tons of cute stuff to decorate her nursery for baby boy # 4 who is due in August. I bought these pillowcases at Ross-$3.99 for the pair.




They remind me of these ones from West Elm that are now on sale for $14.99 each
A big thank you to The Man who watched J and baby P while we shopped and lunched (after he worked a 16 hour day on Thursday I might add)!! But while the cat's away the mice will play..........I came home to this.



Such a "Dad thing" to do! Not sure if I can handle this haircut....time will tell I guess.

My best friend from high school and her husband just got back from Africa where they've been since September, so we went to see them Friday afternoon. After 40+ hours of travel they were pretty jet-lagged but The Man and I had so much fun catching up with them. They purchased a 1958 trailer that she will be living in this summer while he is in Alaska and let me just say it is awesome! We brainstormed about wallpaper, flooring, paint, fabrics and lighting. I am so excited to see what she decides to do and I'll definitely post some pictures soon! Until then you should all check out the Old Mac Daddy Luxury Trailer Park. It's located outside of Cape Town, South Africa. Here are just a few of their suites:


You can check out all of their suites here.

No comments: