Thursday, April 14, 2011

Designer Crush:Christina Murphy

The first time I saw Christina Murphy's work was in the last issue of Lonny (which can be seen here.) I immediately went straight to her website and poured over her portfolio.

I was amazed by how similar our taste/style is. I found myself loving EVERY space, not just one or two like I do with many designers. Which I found quite interesting given how versatile her work is!

Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate good design no matter what style it is but to absolutely love an entire body of work kind of threw me for a loop!

Anyway, I'll let her work speak for itself. You can view her entire portfolio here.







How adorable are these childrens rooms???


Ok and her bathroom designs?? UH-MA-ZING!!!! They are absolutely stunning!!






This is hands down my absolute favorite! LOVE it!!

No comments: