Friday, September 5, 2014

Checking in

Random stuff I'm loving right now (all via Pinterest)....















This ^ bread is to DIE for!!


As sad as I am to see summer go (we had a great one!), fall is my absolute favorite! It's already gotten quite cool here in MT, down into the 40's at night and jacket weather most days. I just saw the recipe above for white chocolate pumpkin snickerdoodles and I'm planning on making them this weekend. I love anything pumpkin, except Starbucks pumpkin spice latte of course. 
Was anyone really shocked by that!?


The boys and I started school on Labor Day (we home school) and we are all so glad to get back into it! Last weekend was the mad dash to get the school room organized and ready for the year, it's not much to look at but it's such a blessing to have it all in one (big!) space!




It seems like blogging every two-three months is going to become the norm around here but follow me on Instagram for almost daily ramblings....if you so desire. 

Happy fall!








No comments: