Friday, May 3, 2013

Costco Art

Yes, you did read that right.

Costco Art.

Bet you didn't think your Costco card would get you anything but the hugest jar of pickles you've ever seen and toilet paper for a year. 

Guess again my friend! Costco's online Photo Center has a pretty great Art and Image Gallery. You can choose an image from Abstract and Fine Art, Photography, Antique maps, etc. and have poster prints or gallery canvas' made. 

A 20 x 30 poster print is only $7.99 and if you want to go big or go home a 40 x 60 gallery canvas will set you back $289.99.

Here's some of my favorites.
costco2

costco5

costco6

costco1

costco4

costco3


You're welcome.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I had NO IDEA. I mean, costco makes great prints but I never knew they held their own mini catalog of art.

Good to know!