Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes



I've made some small changes around here......first in the boys' room.





Found these military uniform sketches for my boys' room at a garage sale. Five dollars for a set of  five, there's an eagle print also.



Here's a close up.........




My AWESOME Dad installed yet another light fixture for me, it was a nightmare. But look how fabulous it is!

LOVE YOU DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You can kind of see the eagle print at the bottom and the new window shades.)



Trim was added to the shades. 

I'd love to have matchstick blinds in here but they are so expensive for the sizes I need. Maybe someday!






Plans for the guest room have also changed....imagine that, me changing my mind!?!?! 

My sweet friend gave me a JoAnn gift card for my birthday and I found this apricot taffeta blend fabric for $3 a yard!






It be looking REAL good on the channel back headboard!!







Slightly 80's but I LOVE it!

Picture it with muddy olive green walls, black and white stripe shams, white bedding and a bolster in that vintage floral blue fabric above.

In the words of Bruce Almighty....."It's GOOOOOOOD!"



No comments: