Friday, April 20, 2012

Lately.........

 I've been attached to my sewing machine.

I've made about 2,849 pillows........




 a crib sheet (out of this Alexander Henry fabric)..........



 and a slipcover for our ottoman.



(I'm waiting for some sunshine to take some decent photos of the rest of the living room.)

I still need to make two duvet covers for Jude and Phin's beds and then the sewing machine can get put away.

This late in the game (31 weeks) pretty much anything and everything is knock down, drag out exhausting for me. However, it's a mad dash to get everything done before I go into labor and with my history that could be sooner rather than later. I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone by and that we'll be holding sweet baby boy # 3 in as little as six weeks!! Speaking of that sweet baby, his nursery is almost finished. I'm just waiting on one last piece of art.

This awesome photo taken by my Aunt.




I have a pretty sweet framing situation for it too.


Happy Friday, hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: