Friday, March 16, 2012

TGIF........

Oh how I wish that were true! This is not Friday for me. You see my hubs doesn't get weekends off. He gets two days off (usually) during the week but they are RARELY back to back. So for all of you who have Monday-Friday jobs and get to spend the whole weekend with your family...........I am SO jealous!!!!!

Next weekend, however he is taking (fingers crossed) a four day weekend and it can't come soon enough. In order to take the time off he is working straight through this weekend and coming week. It's going to be a long week!

In other news, things are starting to come together around the old casa Waddell. I have a ton of projects on my plate right now but at least I am making progress.....slow and steady wins the race, right?! I'm going to be stripping a vintage dresser soon and I think I am going to try my hand at liming it.

Source: google.com via Katie on Pinterest









So beautiful!!!

Have any good tutorials/advice for me? I really love the look but I'm a little worried because I have no clue what kind of wood this dresser is made out of. It's not particle board or anything (it's vintage Thomasville) but it may have some kind of veneer. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Oh and remember this hardware? It will be going on the dresser when I'm done.





Can't wait to get it all done!

Also looky what I found.

$87.30-They also come in a black/dark finish.




Although I'm not loving the finish (Rub n' Buff to the rescue!!) I think this is a great budget friendly look-a-like to the Circa Lighting sconces we've all seen everywhere!!
Source: google.com via Katie on Pinterest





Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!!!

By the way, what do you think of Pinterest's new layout??

I kind of love it, SO much better than timeline on Facebook!

No comments: