Friday, March 2, 2012

So I chopped all my hair off........

Isn't that such a "Mom" thing to do?!  Yeah, it is but guess what? I don't care! I actually LOVE my hair short and so does Mr. husband.  (Isn't he the best!!!!)

I have very thick hair and while it is pretty when it's long, it is a PAIN to style and takes me forever! So pretty much once I can get it up in a ponytail it rarely comes out. What is the point of having long hair if it's always in a ponytail? Time for a change I decided!

So, here is the before (which is an older picture so my hair was actually about 2 inches longer).



And the after (courtesy of my future sis-in-law, thanks Beth!)................



Ahhhh I love it! TONS of texture makes it so easy to style. Between the highlights and the cut I was at the salon for three and a half hours! I should've taken a picture of how much hair was on the floor afterwards.....looked like she'd done three or four cuts and not one!


So what style are you rockin?

Have you ever gotten a "Mom" cut??

No comments: