Monday, March 12, 2012

Lately

Well, it's safe to say that I am definitely nesting right now. Been really busy around the house, cleaning, organizing and of course painting (do I ever stop?)

I should be done painting the nursery tomorrow and I just finished the hallway last week. I also was able to snag my Dad for a few hours and have him hang a chandelier in our dining room (thanks Dad!!). My father and mother in law bought me this for my birthday last year.





I loved everything but the shades, so I took them off and added these navy box pleated shades, which I got for a steal.





Here she is all hung up. Please excuse the peeled wallpaper and hideous faux rock in the background-future projects. The light needed to be hung over the table more and while I'd like to move the whole box, that just wasn't in the budget. Next best thing? Swag it. I still need to touch up the black cord with some gold paint but at least it is up.



               



My sweeties eating dinner....Phin is such a ham for the camera!





I love it!

Really makes me want to finish the rest of the kitchen/dining room....ah, all in good time.


By the way this is what I'm looking like these days, 25 weeks and counting! :)





2 comments:

Erin said...

Awww, you look beautiful!

And I think my stomach is that big already and I'm only 19 weeks!

Katie Waddell said...

Thank you Erin! I definitely feel "smaller" this time around...maybe because my poor tummy has already been so stretched out. :) I'll be HUGE in no time though, just you wait!!

Hope you're doing well!