Monday, February 6, 2012

Seen

On Friday my Mom and I went out and did a little shopping. It was so nice to get out of the house without the boys (and not for grocery shopping!). This pregnancy and life in general seems to be flying by right now, sometimes I feel like I can't keep up. We have activities every evening (not to mention all day long) except Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It makes for a very busy schedule and Friday night was a very welcome treat!!

 I thought I'd share with you some of the stuff I saw.

First up Goodwill:

My Mom and I could not figure out what the heck this thing was! I thought it might be a planter but it was hollow all the way through, someones art project maybe?

Very KWD though, right!??


My sister in law tipped me off to these chairs (there are two of them)- thanks Autumn!

They have GREAT lines but are WAY overpriced at $69.99 each.  Too bad!




They also had this really cute wicker chair but $19.99 was a little pricey for me.

I'm going to be keeping my eye on all of these chairs and hopefully they will be reduced soon.




At Ross we saw shelves of these Jonathan Adler-esque vases, most were under $15.


While I'm not a fan of the upholstery, the legs on this chair were awesome! $119.99



$179.99 That tufting and high back are great but once again not a fan of the upholstery.


Ceramic Owl Garden stool $24.99



Saturday when I was at Target I spotted this mustard colored lamp, it's really pretty in person! Such an unexpected shape and color for a Target lamp. $39.99




I loved these lacquer frames!! I might have to go back and pick a few up!


They also had these beautiful teal lamps. Can't remember the price, sorry!


What have you found lately???

No comments: