Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Master bedroom mood board

So this is my plan for our master bedroom.......
Master bedroom mood board

Master bedroom mood board by mauisugar55 featuring owl jewelry

Curtains will be this David Hicks fabric (and not the abstract floral above):
I will be reupholstering our headboard, which is much taller than the one shown, in a nubby tan tweed with nickel nailhead trim. 
The silhouettes will be of our boys, made by me and I have two ottomans to make slipcovers for and add legs to. 
The bolster pillow will be made out of this gorgeous Holly Hunt velvet:
I'll be making a throw pillow out of the ikat/chipper fabric above, (except in the charcoal colorway), with  gray/blue piping.


Wall color and painted hardware are similar to ones that will be used.

Everything shown is similar to what I'm planning on doing.  However, the same chandelier will be used in our room ... I LOVE it!!


I'm so excited to get this all done but I have a horrendous wall of wallpaper (2 layers!!!) to strip first.
Who wants to help???

No comments: