Wednesday, June 1, 2011

On my radar lately

Owl Garden Stool $59.99 from here





Argonne Rug runner 2'6"x8' $99

Athenia 3 light Pendant $49.99 DEFINITELY going somewhere in the new house, possibly the living room! By the way only 8 days left!!!!!

Premier Prints Twirly printed outdoor fabric $8.95 a yard. Thinking about using it on dining room chairs.




 Volume International 5 light Chandelier in Prairie Rock finish $92, I'd make this more modern with round bulbs.
Last but not least....11x14 Child of God print $30. Love this for my boys' rooms!

What's on your radar these days???

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love that rug and the lantern! Those are great prices, too...I've seen that rug other places for MUCH more. The Child of God print is adorable, too. :)

Katie Waddell said...

Aren't they great!? I'm thinking about using the runner in our new bathroom since it's long, like a galley kitchen; instead of a bath mat.