Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hurry up and Wait

I have to apologize for my posts as of late. We have been so busy getting the house ready to sell, I have hardly had time to cook dinner much less type up a blog post! Since we will be listing it this Friday (counter tops have to be installed on Thursday instead of Friday-a happy surprise that bumps up our list date-Yay!) and will no doubt have some serious showings, I can't start ANY new projects! : (

I feel stuck in this holding pattern right now. I have bolts of fabric crammed into a closet upstairs, hundreds of ideas bouncing around in my head, images galore saved on the computer for reference later and tons of furniture just waiting to be shown some TLC. It's driving me crazy not being able to do anything with it! So you guys will just have to bear with me and my DIYless posts for a couple more weeks. But believe me when I say your wait will be worth it!! I have TONS of great stuff for our next house!

On a different note, I am really excited to post the Before and After shots of our Bathroom and Kitchen! Look for them on Friday. I'll have some client sneak peeks coming soon too!
Thanks for hanging in there with me!

No comments: