Monday, March 28, 2011

What I'm loving right now: Bar Carts

I love seeing a Bar cart.....especially a vintage one...in the living/dining room. The Man and I are not big drinkers at all, however I still love the look. Feast your eyes:










 


 via

 



Look what I recently picked up at my local thrift store
                        (Ignore our Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre basement!)

 Guess how much I payed for this vintage find????

$2.50!!!!


I know it needs some works but it is in great shape and it was a STEAL!

Here are some other options



$95.95 from  here



$105 from here

My favorite:
Vintage $495 from here


Do you love them...hate them...own them?????


2 comments:

Erin said...

I don't have one, but that one you found has so much potential! And what a great price!

I love finding other Christian home bloggers, as I find I need many reminders to keep all this decorating stuff off of a pedestal...so thanks for signing up to follow me! :)

Erin @ His & Hers

Katie Waddell said...

Hi Erin! Thank you!
I too struggle with using the passion/creativity that God has given me while not "storing up earthly treasures"! Some days it's easier than others to keep it all in perspective! :)
Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful new house..Congrats!!

-Katie